From BEAM Robotics Wiki
- A term used when referring to something:
- Related to an artistically beautiful or pleasing appearance
- The study of the psychological responses to beauty and artistic experiences
Aesthetics is as important a part of BEAM robotics as are Electronics, Mechanics or Biology. This is in part because the appearance of a robot plays a major roll in inspiring people to duplicate, and perhaps even improve upon its original design.
 Related Articles
 External Links
- Jim Mullins' article: AESTHETICS
- Jim Mullins' BEAMART website contains sone excellent examples aesthetically pleasing robots.