Making your own Printed Circuit Boards
From BEAM Robotics Wiki
We apologize for the need to display ads on this wiki. But somehow we must pay for hosting.
 Do-it-yourself (DIY) guides
- How to make your own PCB - Printed Circuit Boards -- how to make nice looking ones of your own designs
- How to make PCBs at home in 1 hour & W I T H O U T special materials ?
- More detailed PCB DIY making with laser printer
- Making PCBs by hand using an etch-resist pen (no printer or special paper needed)
- Decent PCB's on the cheap.
- Chibots Articles, Techniques: Thin Double Sided PCBs
 Layout Software
- Express PCB offers a free CAD package for designing PC Boards]
- FreePCB is a free, open-source PCB editor for Microsoft Windows, released under the GNU General Public License.
- Cadsoft Producers of EAGLE printed circuit board design package also has a EAGLE Light Edition available free.
- Sprint Layout
 Using Surface Mount Parts
- Surface mount part jargon - Talking the talk (big thanks to Bruce Robinson for much of this material)
 Also See