From BEAM Robotics Wiki
We apologize for the need to display ads on this wiki. But somehow we must pay for hosting.
Named for the 18th-century Scottish engineeer)
- A derived unit of power (P) that used to measure the rate of energy conversion. It is equal to 1 of energy per second.
- P = I * E
- P = I * I * R
- P = power in watts consumed by the device.
- E = Electrical potential in volts applied to the device.
- I = current in amperes used by the device.
- R = resistance in Ohms across the device.
Also See the Wikipedia Article: Watt